Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Blast from the Past

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

ah so many memories!

no truth in the rumour that we're havin an orgy!

brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Rantorama

The dire Brendan O'Connor, still as unfunny now as it was year's ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Rantorama wrote:
    The dire Brendan O'Connor, still as unfunny now as it was year's ago.

Hey...........

Shut up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Rantorama

Yeah whatever ...still unfunny

ah it was though really

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Hi, my name's Daniel Ickwad, and I represent the Irish Recorded Music Association. I would like to take a few moments to question to you, your ISP and the people behidn this website about this ILLEGAL and UNAUTHORISED redistribution of one of our member labels COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL, if I may?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

in fairness its a classic

thanks for the link colhol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

he liked to sing it.. but didn't like to have it sung to him.. I remember meeting him after a night in the pub in the city some years back and doing a few verses. He wasn't impressed. I'll put that mostly down to the fact that he's arrogant as fúck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭28064212

rymus wrote:
    he liked to sing it.. but didn't like to have it sung to him.. I remember meeting him after a night in the pub in the city some years back and doing a few verses. He wasn't impressed. I'll put that mostly down to the fact that he's arrogant as fúck
    So... he was out for the night in a pub, probably with some friends, and you thought it would be funny to sing that song at him? And you were surprised when he didn't appreciate it?

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

fater ted: i don't believe it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i know the guy who layed down the backing track!!!he still has one of the royalty cheques!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Who's that guy in the vey popular avatar.
    I came across 3 within 2 minutes browsing the Humour forum.

ColHol has it democrates has it and ed6hellsfresh has it.
    Who is he?

according to the avatar selection thing he is called "Guess Who 4". Maybe he was Dr.Who's father or something

Ain't it Bogie.

28064212 wrote:
    So... he was out for the night in a pub, probably with some friends, and you thought it would be funny to sing that song at him? And you were surprised when he didn't appreciate it?

The operative word being AFTER... after a night in the pub. read the post ffs

He probably thought it was really clever and witty the way you came up with that all on your lonesome. You may well even have been the first person ever to pull such a stunt, you know that? It could make you famous.

rymus: The first person ever to badly sing a song back at the person who released it. Thats got a ring to it, that has.

in my defense your honour, I was completely ossified.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I found the song funny in the begining but after a while you get tired of those things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭28064212

rymus wrote:
    The operative word being AFTER... after a night in the pub. read the post ffs
    So... he was out after you had spent a night in the pub, you were drunk, and you thought it would be funny to sing that song at him? And you were surprised when he didn't appreciate it? I'm not getting a massive distinction between the two levels of ignorance

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

Advertisement