Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headphone Problems on Creative Zen

Options
  • 12-09-2005 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone else have a problem with the headphone input? my headphones keep falling out or moving? it's happened my mate 2. is this just a bad batch or what and is there anything i can do except use selllotape?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

If it's a seriously widespread problem they are probably aware of it. I'd say you're entitled to a replacement if it's still under warranty. Seems like a fairly fundamental flaw in the design of an MP3 player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Contact creative support through creative.ie I've found their technical support excellent. Once you have convinced them its buggered they will pretty much RMA it straight away.

(Just posting off my 2nd Zen Micro - broken/crackly headphone socket.) They are replacing it with a new one. Not bad considering its 9 months old.

Advertisement