Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eygptian Spirtuality

Options
  • 12-09-2005 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

i'm interested in reading more about spirtuality during the eyptian period, i was wondering if anyone knows of any good recources, or where to start looking.

i'm particularily interested in learning more about the ancient gods/ goddesses and the ancient magick's etc they used.

i recently read a book on eygtian horoscopes by Storm Constantine and found it very interesting and a lot more accurate then some of the western versions in store today, the book itself got me interested in reading more into the occult etc in Ancient Eygpt.

thanks a million in advance for helping me and taking the time to read my post :)

Comments

Advertisement