Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with a song name

• 13-09-2005 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me the name of this song, and im really sorry for the crudness, but ive no guitar, and sibelius was the only thing i could make it in.
    I doubt its anywhere close to bein right, or in the right key or whatever, but thats the best i can do from me head.

I think the lyrics to this part might be "we've been running round in circles" or somethin like that. Some1 reckons it might be Depeche Mode but i dont think so. I reckon it was on a ad or somethin too, thats where i seem to remember it from.

Anyway, thats all the info i can think of for it, please some1 tell me the name of it!!

Song

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

manic street preachers - design for life?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Sounds like Design for Life to me too

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

thats the one. Nice one boys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

When people run in circles its a very very
    Mad world
    Mad world

Advertisement