Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW TO THIS FOURM (Please Don't Hit Me)

Options
  • 13-09-2005 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hey, I don't know if you are supposed to introduce your self or not but I am choosing to do so.

My name is saintsaucey, it takes a long time to explain how I eventually got that name, if you want to know I'll tell you.

I'm american, 25, single, unemployed and slightly overweight. Basicly I'm the comic book guy with out the cool job and ponytail.

Favorite shows include Buffy, Angel, Veronica Mars, Wonderfalls, Friends, Lost, Gilmore Girls, and That 70's Show, just to name a few. The complete list would more than likley contain every show ever. I'm a tvaholic. Which my parents used to critisise me for and yet my mom bought me a VCR with a working timer so I could tape shows when I wasn't home. (enabler much).

Ideal job would be something in tv. Hell I'd even take set building. I kinda think it would be neat to be a bike messenger but maybe I have watched one too many episodes of Dark Angel

I'm not sure what else to include here but if you have any questions let me know. Hi to all the mods. sorry if I do anything to piss you off. I swear it's all unintentional and I will do anything i can to fix it.

Bye for now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Not really suitable for the Lost forum... I've no idea where it really should go...

I'll move it to Newbies/FAQ but that might not be the best forum for it either...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

If you want to have a bio or such put it in the wiki.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

But also, Welcome!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

But also, Welcome!!
    That too... hello :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Yeah hows it goin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

we need a Say hello forum
    But sure in saying that, most newly regged users just go straight to the forum they like and start posting.

Oh wait they have a say hello, topic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Advertisement