Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Family Guy Season 5

• 13-09-2005 12:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

The first episode was premiered last night in the States. They "had" to change which episode to show because the original one apparently had totally coincidental hurricane references... :(

Last nights episode was "Peter's got Woods", anyone gotten in touch with their cousins to watch it? My cousins are out for today it seems. I'll post my reviews here as soon as I get to see it!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

It's already being dicussed here on the Prime Time cartoons forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

There are a lot of negative reviews on imdb and tv.com,but I thought it was very funny.
    Stewie being a Pimp
    Star Trek skit
    Everything with James Wood...ohh,piece of candy,ohh piece of candy!
    The Raiders parody at the end
    marco...marco...marco
    Flinstones
    Im sleeping with an executive at Paramount,starring Ashley Judd :D
    Reagan Smash scene

Great Stuff...I havn't gotten around to watching American Dad yet,hopefully tomorrow :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

that's season 5? I was wondering why the gap was so big between the last episode, but isn't a bit crappy to have a 10 episode season, when previous ones have been at least 14 episodes long...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

No it's still season 4, they just had a gap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

FFS I didn't know it was back already.

I'll just have to wait for a repeat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

flogen wrote:
    that's season 5? I was wondering why the gap was so big between the last episode, but isn't a bit crappy to have a 10 episode season, when previous ones have been at least 14 episodes long...
    According to my cousins, they're also claiming that the current episode of American Dad is season 2, rather than 1. That would put, what, 8 episodes into season 1. Slightly short. I think the cousins are just confused because there was about a 2-3 month gap between episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Giblet wrote:
    No it's still season 4, they just had a gap.

Not according to this or this (Click on the FG image in the second link).

Apologies for missing the original post ixoy. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

yeah but according to that the fg movie is an episode in season 4

wierd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

It was originally three episodes from season 4 combined.

I have since learned that Sundays episode was part of production season 4 but broadcast season 5...

Advertisement