Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best football movie

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

while not entirely a football movie, this move is excellent and leaves a lump in your throat!!

For an underdog movie you cant beat rudy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Yup Rudy is just class, what a show ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,187 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

All time classic: Horse Feathers. Contains the funniest Football scenes ever.
    Not another Teen Movie is good, too.

Not about Football per se, but excellent. Friday Night Lights is the best pure Football documentary, IMHO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Friday night lights was very good but the replacements was a classic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Any Given Sunday or Friday Night Lights,

The T.O. cameos in AGS are good including his rushing TD.

Pacino is just brilliant as Tony.

FNL is more of a realistic kind of film though, great viewing also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Saw Rudy today for the first time, got in from work at 10 this morning and it was on sky movies. Saw the first 45 minutes before I was fast asleep. It was repeated around 5 and I watched it again - RUDY RUDY RUDY!!

Still, Firday Night Lights is my favourite football film. Followed by Any Given Sunday, The Waterboy and the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 NDMARSHALS

Two Words Boobie Miles

Advertisement