Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pouch with Creative Zen Sleek?

Options
  • 13-09-2005 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

My sister bought a Creative Zen Sleek last week in Dixons and it didn't come with a belt clip or a pouch. Is this normal? I only ask because on the Creative website it says it comes with a pouch and they aren't offering the option of buying one seperately as an accessory. She's also had several problems with it freezing after it is turned on. Anyone who bought one of these having similar problems, is it worth returning it for a replacement or is she likely to encounter the same issue in a new one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭WhatsGoingOn

IceHawk wrote:
    My sister bought a Creative Zen Sleek last week in Dixons and it didn't come with a belt clip or a pouch. Is this normal? I only ask because on the Creative website it says it comes with a pouch and they aren't offering the option of buying one seperately as an accessory. She's also had several problems with it freezing after it is turned on. Anyone who bought one of these having similar problems, is it worth returning it for a replacement or is she likely to encounter the same issue in a new one?

I have mine about 3 weeks now and I have had no problems, very happy with it.
    It came with a pouch, I purchased it off Komplett.ie

Advertisement