Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interior Design Courses

• 13-09-2005 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Thinking of changing careers and doing an interior design course. I already have a degree in computers but really want to try something new. There are five courses available in Ireland as far as I can see that would suit me...

Higher diploma(2 yrs) and higher cert(1 year) in dublin intitute of design on Suffolk street
    Limperts academy diploma(1 year) and higher diploma (2 yrs)
    Griffith College diploma in interior design

No idea how to decide which one is best..
    Has anyone attended any of these courses?
    Also wondering why Griffith college isnt a "Higher" diploma like the rest if its 2 years long.
    Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭judesherry

I done the fas course in finglas it was good at teaching the basics. there were some others there who done went to Griffith college and they said the fas course was miles better. the did course is meant to be good. I know a few of the lectures and their very good. dont know anything about the other college

• Registered Users Posts: 30 esmewatson

Hello there,

Was just asking myself the same question tonight and found your post :0)

Did you find the right course in the end and if so would you mind sharing your reccommendations,please?

Many thanks!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Please don't dig up seven year old threads. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement