Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ladder system

• 13-09-2005 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

right ,

we all know its a progession system ,

but how exactly does it work ,

startin in Electronics & Computer Systems (Cert) so after the 2 year would I be able to just join the 3rd year or the Electronics and Communications Engineering DT008 course , or would that depend on my ability ?

hoping eventually to go onto the Honours Electronics Engineering course (Communications Engineering )

just tryin to gauge , how long i might be gettin there .....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 lauraoaktree

im doing the cert in business management, and after the two years, i was told id go into the 2nd yr of the degree- business and management.

i assume u would be the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

i did DT008. Its result dependant on how you progress, If you get a high mark in your course, you could get in to the third year of one of the three year degrees (008 or 089 i think). If you get an upper merit or above (i.e 65% average or above) in an ordinary degree you can go into third year of an honours degree. im doing computer engineering, that course should be called communications engineering cause thats basically what it is!!

Advertisement