Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Dirt Sheet To Relaunch 19/09/05 At 8PM

• 13-09-2005 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

The Dirt Sheet will officially be reopened on Monday the 19th of September at 8pm and will feature my review for the CPW show last Saturday, the NWA show on the 18th and the latest edition of IwW Whiplash TV. It will also feature a whole host of other things including the most up to date news, a brand new radio show and a couple of other features such as wrestler diaries.

One feature to watch out for in the coming weeks will be the chart compiling the top 100 most influential figures in Irish wrestling, all this coming soon to the Dirt Sheet.

Monday, 19th of September 2005 at 8:00pm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Sounds interesting but where can I find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭The Cannibal

Link will be posted when the domain is registered, you'll know where to go by Monday.

Here is the official address for the forthcoming Dirt Sheet website.

http://www.thedirtsheetv2.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Ric_Flair

Good man Cannibal, keep us posted

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

Information wise it's excellent. When will the new design be brought in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

Had a look at the site on Tuesday and again last night and I have to say I thought the whole site was really really poor and dour. For someone who claims to write on Irish Wrestling objectively, this is a very below par effort in "reporting" and serves very little purpose other than to air a few grieviences that may be had.

Cannibal makes only one point well; that being what side of the fence he sits on when it comes to Irish Wrestling and that most certainly is not being objective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

And as for the top 100 for Irish wrestling - I just dont see that happening - unless you include an awful lot of foriegn talent - which doesnt help irish wrestling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭violetdream

Hamndegger wrote:
    Had a look at the site on Tuesday and again last night and I have to say I thought the whole site was really really poor and dour. For someone who claims to write on Irish Wrestling objectively, this is a very below par effort in "reporting" and serves very little purpose other than to air a few grieviences that may be had.

Cannibal makes only one point well; that being what side of the fence he sits on when it comes to Irish Wrestling and that most certainly is not being objective.

Very rich coming from an IwW staff member.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

Very rich coming from an IwW staff member.

Rich, any well informed... :cool:

• Advertisement

Hamndegger wrote:

Grievences? So far I've given a great review to NWA, a good one to CPW and a few articles of interest. I've never had a grievence with IwW Mr. Walsh, it was IwW who pursued a grudge after I left, not me. I have a lot of friends in IwW trying to make a break. In the last week IwW have pushed the grudge further by completely banning me from viewing their website at all, making a quite amusing but childish avatar with my picture on their forums and sending me e-mails that are not exactly love letters. I believe I have been objective with the material I've presented so far but IwW don't exactly make it easy for me to praise them. I'm a fan of the product and respect what the likes of Simon Rochford has done but he is the one headhunting me, not the other way around.

As regards to Juggalo, the guy who is designing the site for me has told me it will be ready at some point within the next week.

Advertisement