Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claire Menton (2003-?) - eenymeenyminymo..........

Options
  • 13-09-2005 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I think the point of these threads is to contact people who may know you, but it's probable that everyone has forgotten me as I am pretty quiet, do nothing memorable and blend in with the background most of the time. Still, if there's anyone out there who does know me (Claire) it'll be from..............
    '03, session 1, writing for life
    '04, session 1, chinese
    '05, session 2, zoology
    wfl was great, but chinese was my fav. Our TA was so sweet! :D Heard it wasn't as good this year though............ And zoology was pretty good, in my opinion. Hmmm, I did spend much of '04 annoying others humming a weird repetitive tune based on the words in the title bar (strangely addictive), and this year started the survey asking YOU, the students "what does Catriona keep in her spare bedroom?", if anyone remembers it. Any ideas? :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Actually the poiont is so that the other forum users will know who you are, it's a place to identify yourself, not an alumni service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mentonaintamint

Ok, well, think I'm pretty much identified.....? Nice quote!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

A second name would be nice. Or who your RAs were. Although I'm guessing for 2004 it was Brona, since I was in her RA group with the Chinese class.

k, Full name Claire Menton, RA '03 Laura, '04 Brona(full marks!), '05 Roisin. I'll be a nevermore next year, erm.... s'all, really. Brona was great.. *reminiscing*....heard she was a TA this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

CLAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs, jumps, hugs violently*

How ya been? It's me, Sophia, btw, in case you didn't guess!

Zoology sucked, Roisin rocked... will write more later but I'm in a but of a rush.. hope you're well!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Ah Claire, I still have the petition to stop you singing the eenymeenyminymo song. You forgot to mention your obsession with vinegar...Every time I mix vinegar with milk I think of you, thus I never think of you. Only not really. Chinese was a laugh and a half. All I remember is Ni Hao but still. Have you worked out who I am?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Purple Hayes

Hi claire!!!!!!
    Its Mairin... remember me?!!!! Dya remember that night i came in, frantically lookin for safety-pins????? That was quite amusing!!!!!
    ttul!
    m :)

Outcast wrote:
    Have you worked out who I am?

Yup, bet any money it's Niamh! Am I right?
    Course I remember Mairin, how could i forget you afer all the crazy messages we sent to roisins phone, and, of course, the safety pins!
    Anyone else get their Junior Cert results yet? :confused:

I bet you just checked my profile or something like the talented girl you are but yes, it is Niamh. You have a good time in Session 2? (proabably not coz session 2 is smelly!)

Anyway, how'd you do in the JC?

Nope! How could I forget that petition?!?! Ever?!?! Anyway, I did well in the junior I think, thanks, A's and B's. Yeah, I had a great time in session 2! Dunno what all the rivalry is about, I didn't notice much difference*don't lynch me*.

Sophia! Lol!

• Advertisement

Yeah it dosen't really exist but still. Glad you had fun. Coming back next year? I may or may not be there. I'm technically a nevermore but if I smile and bat my eyelashes at Colm you never know...

I thought you were a nevermore already...but you're not! Great! Were you in session 1 this year then? Course I'm coming back...try stop me! He'll prob let you, I remember now, you had you birthday during the course, didn't you?

No just before. I did journalism in Session 1 this year. It was a brilliant session!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Haw

CLAIRE! Hello! 'Tis I (Eimear)! Greetings and such! Go exclimation marks! I hope I find you well?

Well done in the JC darling. And go to the October 1st reunion. I'll be at it, and I'll have red hair!! (Claire: Red hair?!?! Aw man, now I HAVE to go!!!)

Hehe. *ahem*

Anyways, I'm sure there was a point to this post... but if there was, I've forgotten it. Happy September 19th!!!!! :)

Yay Reunion! I’ll be there. Red hair………. It’ll be worth the drive just to see that. Well done yourself in the leaving. Hows real life suiting you in the big scary world? Lol

Yay! *hugs* Real life? Never been better. Have my debs on Saturday (Wearing a pink dress *blushes* :o DON'T LAUGH!!!) And I start college 2 days after the reunion:) You?

It was a pretty pink dress - I was e-mailed pictures from Bebo. I'm still not sure if I'm signed up to that or what or why it keeps sending me messages. Sigh......... I'm hopeless on the internet. :( Soooooooo......... who's going to the reunion on the first then.... Think I am. All these years and it's the first reunion I've got the chance to go to. Looking forward......

You were emailed pictures from bebo... ok... :confused:

Hey, what's your bebo username? Mine's <SophiaDiver> (stunningly original, I know...) :p

Yes, Bebo sends me e-mails..... and they're in your name, which is quite confusing for my poor little brain :( ...... Hope you had a good time at the debs? I'm not sure what my address is......might be meenyminymo or something to that effect... that's what I use for most things like that.

• Advertisement

You must be a member then. Go to www.bebo.com and sign in. Then add me to your contacts. You should be able to see my stuff then. The debs was great, I had so much fun! Ah.. starting the macerena during the slow songs was the BEST!! I got a big circle of people to join in! Then Eiseart and I got loads of people to do the handjive... SUPERFAST!!! He did the Time Warp (they didn't play Time Warp!) and I did the Funky Chicken (they didn't play that either!) Oooh, and then there was the skanger dancing... always fun. Not to mention me attempting to irish dance in stilettos... Worst. Idea. Ever.!!!! My feet were killing me the next day!! Hehe. Talk to you soon hun, see you at the reunion!

Advertisement