Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox League Backofthenet.info.

Options
  • 13-09-2005 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

Calling all you xbox live Pro evo competitors this website class if your looking to join a league.

www.backofthnet.info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://www.backofthenet.info/

Looks good, no xbox tho and LAN would be the only way to play it unless pes5 has better netcode which i doubt.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

PES5 should have better net code, the net code used for PES4 was a last gasp addition to the game code, Kkonami pretty much admitted to that after the major problems began surfacing.

I think we'll see an improvement in online performance this year, whether it'll be a good deal better we'll have to wait and see, but it will be an improvement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

dar83 wrote:
    PES5 should have better net code, the net code used for PES4 was a last gasp addition to the game code, Kkonami pretty much admitted to that after the major problems began surfacing.

I think we'll see an improvement in online performance this year, whether it'll be a good deal better we'll have to wait and see, but it will be an improvement.

If you can play WE9 online , give us a shout later after CL matches.

I havent played anyone from Ire or UK yet so cant really tell if its better.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

You've played WE9 online?! :confused:

It's not possible as far as I'm aware, unless you have a Jap PS2, a Japanese address and credit card. No one I know has managed to play it online yet anyway.

Advertisement