Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song on the AIB advert

Options
  • 13-09-2005 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked before... but what band sings the song on the current spate of AIB adverts??? It's a crackin' song.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Not to sure if there a new adverts but Rubyhorse used to do the ones i no of...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

It's Rubyhorse...does it go like "how you sparkle, how you shine, how you rise above....".

Strangly enough it's called sparkle and you can check it out on the linky above, but get their album, I think it's called "any day now" says she rumaging round her handbag, it's purdy good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Savage Band
    Alana wrote:
    It's Rubyhorse...does it go like "how you sparkle, how you shine, how you rise above....".

Strangly enough it's called sparkle and you can check it out on the linky above, but get their album, I think it's called "any day now" says she rumaging round her handbag, it's purdy good.

Advertisement