Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justin pics

Options
  • 13-09-2005 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got any pics of colour work by justin from zulu or do they know any links (could find any)
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I'd suggest going into the shop and asking to see his folio.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Has anyone got any pics of colour work by justin from zulu or do they know any links (could find any)
    thanks

Justin's color work every damn time leaves me f****n speechless - agree with Blub, go into the studio & look at his portfolio.... man is a friggin genius with color-work!!!

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

In fact just go into Gavs room in Zulu and look at the picture of Salvador Dali on the wall that Justin did and if that doesn't make you want to get work done by him then nothing will. I have asked him to do a version of this on me, looks fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

I've heard a lot of good stuff and seen a lot of good work from Justin, but where exactly is Zulu?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Isadora

Temple Bar. Over Metal Morphosis

• Advertisement
Advertisement