Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mp3 player with FM/MW/LW?

Options
  • 13-09-2005 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

I've been searching for a while and I don't know if such a device exists, in fact I'm pretty sure it doesn't. Basically what I'm looking for is something that can store 1000's of songs in mp3 along with a radio that has more than just FM. Creative offer FM only (fair play to them, it's more than Apple offer), but for sports I really want to have MW and LW too.

Has anyone ever heard of such a product?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 framesaver

This is about the closest I've seen:

http://www.pogoproducts.com/radioyourway.html

radio02.jpg

Only goes up to 512MB though (Plus an SD card on top of that), so you won't get the 1000's of songs you want...

And it doesn't do LW.

The Sony HiMD MZNHF800 has an AM tuner too, but it's a fair bit pricier.

Maybe there's an inline radio tuner you can get for your headphones that'd do the same job?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭dingbat

framesaver wrote:
    This is about the closest I've seen:

http://www.pogoproducts.com/radioyourway.html

radio02.jpg

Only goes up to 512MB though (Plus an SD card on top of that), so you won't get the 1000's of songs you want...

And it doesn't do LW.

The Sony HiMD MZNHF800 has an AM tuner too, but it's a fair bit pricier.

Maybe there's an inline radio tuner you can get for your headphones that'd do the same job?
    It's a start, thanks for posting the link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

The 800 had a FM/AM just like the older ones did. But they don't make it any more and non of the new HiMD models have a tuner.

Advertisement