Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BitBucket Queries

• 14-09-2005 1:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭

red_bairn wrote:
    ... i was wondering if these means of communication are valid for a such user as myself? :) Do you know of any of the students in our section to be using these services?

well, that's an interesting question. No, i dont' know off hand of anyone from the wexford campus using these forms of communication... would have to check about the "politics" of such a thing, but offhand i would say that you'd be okay to join :)

4r(4ng3L wrote:
    Im a little annoyed that you called "them" the "norms"!! WTF!!!! We are the normal people and they are the freaks, they just dont realise it yet.
    p.s. im a 1st year an il prob join ur society

HA! sorry to cause you offence.. Everyone is welcome, we're not just about nerdism ;) we'd like it to involve some "social networking" on top of everything else. meet new people, get in with a decent crowd... make friends how'd be willing to carry you home to bed on nights out ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I heartily endorse this product or service. Without even trying, you'll pick up some stuff you never thought you would, make a few friends and get drunk along the way.

People new to the college, with ANY interest in computers (that means if you are reading this through a computer rather than an abacus) you need to be in this society.

Advertisement