Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trevor Murdock

• 14-09-2005 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

Oh man this guy makes me laugh, he looks so out of place in a WWE ring and manages to look like he hasn't got a clue what he's doing half the time then next thing <BANG> he pulls a sweet move out of nowhere like his bulldog on his RAW debut or the sit-down powerbomb we saw on this weeks RAW.

I can see Cade and Murdoch going places but for some reason I think Murdock could go further than Cade if he is used properly. A feud with Stone Cold could really get him over (although that's unlikely). It would be interesting if they turned him face and put him up against JBL though.

I really hope they put the belts on Cade and Murdoch at Unforgiven because those two muppets that have the belts at the moment are doing nothing with them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

I agree, this team look to be the one to watch (although it can't be hard to stand out in the WWE tag scene at the moment).
    I'm impressed with the skills of both guys, but especially Murdoch as you said.
    Murdock's look is certainly unusual, he looks like a two dime brawler at best,but can actually wrestle - mat skills, power moves and high flying, all this from a guy with arms skinnier than my 10 year old niece's. And that kisser is hilarious.
    Garrison Cade has also improved a lot since his last time on Raw, he never really stood out for me then (but tagging with Mark Jindrak can't be good for anyone).He's really beefed up too. I’m a bit disappointed that the rumored gimmick for him to start impersonating and stalking his old mentor Shawn Michaels under the name of H B Cade didn’t materialize, I thought the angle could have been entertaining for a while.
    And the last thing I thought the guy needed after tagging with Jindrak was to be put with an unknown but Murdoch AKA Trevor Rhodes (no relation to Dusty apparently) is a very worthy partner.
    The first thing I thought when I seen them was that WWE may have found the new New Age Outlaws, they are certainly complete opposites the way Gunn and Roadogg were (although I’d like to see some more mic works, their promos were funny though -see ya soon boys!)
    And the other obvious thing about them being so different is that they are tailor made for a breakup/feud down the line, already we've seen the cool Cowboy Cade have to calm the unstable hick Murdoch down in promos and in the ring, so it's not hard to imagine them falling out, although obviously I hope this is way down the line as WWE could do a lot with this team for a long time from what I’ve seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

That kinda annoys me when tag teams break up but that seems to be the way things are nowadays. E.G. The bashams, La restisence and Los Guerreros (well kinda). Why cant tag teams stay together for at least a fews years like New Age Outlaws, the Dubleys, LOD and The Hardys. One of them always gets droped as well switch sucks imo. I not askin for lifetime tag teams but as least enough to get the Tag team division up and going again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

The tag division seems like it has dropped way below in terms of credibility these days compared to other belts. The days of well known established teams are gone it seems. They are making an effort recently though but having teams like the Bashams losing to Cena or Show etc. in handicap matches does them no favours. Thats one thing that really annoys me.

Advertisement