Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

anyone know of a good alloy refurbisher?

• 14-09-2005 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

looking to fix up some second hand alloys i bought - can anyone reccomend someone?
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Spinnaker

Try Aluweld on Blackhorse ave off of the North Circular Road.

I had some welding done there - satisfactory. I noticed there were a lot of alloy wheels lying around. Big outfit. Check them out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Might they have a website? I've been looking for the hubcaps to my Wolfrace Ikons for over a year now. Wolfrace don't do them seperate to the ally, its all kitted together. Bollox.

If you are reading this message it would suggest that you are on the internet so LOOK it up...........

They are also in the Golden Pages..........

Hmmm.....

If you are reading this message it would suggest that you are on the internet so LOOK it up

They are also in the Golden Pages under "WELDING", funny enough

Hmmm.....

Advertisement