Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belgian Waffles

• 14-09-2005 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a cafe or restaurant in Dublin City Centre who does a good belgian waffle. I had them last week on hols and I am just dying to re-create the experience. I am hoping for piping hot, with chocolate sauce and whipped cream - but I am willing to be flexible!! :D
    Tks
    MPA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Apparently the best waffle in Dublin is to be had somewhere in and around Kildare Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Cerdito

Lemon on Dawson Street do Belgian waffles (the other Lemon on Sth William St doesn't) and they have all kinds of stuff for them - cream, ice cream, melted chocolate buttons - go forth and gorge!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

They do them at the Temple Bar Food Market, though they're pretty crap. Best go with the above!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭billyblanks

I think the Hagen Das cafes do belgian waffles.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭otron

There's a place in the Epicurean called Milis that do really good waffles ... especially the nutella ones mmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭MazStar

I just noticed they do waffles in Gerard's on lower Baggot st, havent tasted them though so cant recommend.

Advertisement