Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petition for other games here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

k thx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Warcraft 3 please!!!!

Its such a kick ass game way better then dow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

the RTS games i say that would be played are :

Warcraft 3 :FT
    Age Of Empires II :TC
    Command & Conqoeror : ZH
    Dawn Of War : WA

ill be pushing these alot anyways at the lan, not much Warcraft 3 tho, but the others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Ill play you in AOE2.Havent played in years, but I aint bad.

Only Need about 4 people and 4 hours for a great game.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Wolfentsein ET deffo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Apocalypse101

took this from another thread
    Sniipe wrote:
    Warcraft III is a great game but is slightly dated in terms of what else is there ie DOW. Then there is C&C Zero hour!!! Don't know if this is as popular
    AoEII is far more outdated :mad:
    Play WarcraftIII damn ye. Its all im good at! :'(

neoslizerz is too but he doesnt really post here anymore.
    Neo said he probably isn't coming to the LAN, he'll be playing WoW all weekend instead.
    At least he'll be missing the LAN for a good reason :)
    WoW Forever!

Apocalypse i'll give ya a game in warcraft ya up for it?

I use ne,who do ya use?

Fuzzy your on :) 1V1 games are good enough as well tho :) if the 2 people are good at it...

DoW : Winter Assult will be main RTS followed by WC3 :FT i say as DoW : WA is out on saterday and people would like to play it.

Lets do this old school,i nice free for all...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ah excellent,i would play warcraft all weekend if there were people to play,
    evd-Apoc plays night elf too.

Ah excellent,i would play warcraft all weekend if there were people to play,
    evd-Apoc plays night elf too.
    That's a lie and u know it Tar!!! :mad: ...... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

I'm confused as to which RTS would be most popular and if there is warrent for 2 RTS games. I may poll this?!?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

We could do both?

Just have a comp in both but dont have any prizes for wc3 as it will be mostly the pride of the win...

I don't know anything about prises, or even if we have any for that matter. Perhaps I will make something. A cape, a crown, a trophy, I've not decided.

The 2 games we are talking about here are DOW and Wc3...

hmm ill be playing the dow expansion later today and i will see how that goes but it would want to be a big improvement for me to rate it like warcraft and starcraft.guess i just love micro...
    Ps a cape for the winners :)

Doin a poll might be easiest. If there's enough players for the "less popular" game(s) whichever that might be, we could just set somtin up amongst ourselves

Ye i suppose that that would probably be the best idea of them all....

well been playing dawn of war winter assult all day(got it at 10 this morning) i have to say its brillent, im a bit upset tho that they only added 1 new army... new maps seem good and even.

• Advertisement

meh,seems like an average expansion to me.campaign is rather short but it has a very good game to add to so it's pretty good.

i thought the campaign is good enough....

been playing online and it seems to be fair with all the races...

I think you two(Tar,Toxick) have lost sight of the thread... its not DoW discussion... ;)

Battle for middle earth?

I dont have Battle for middle earth, but i've played it a few times... its good enough, but its no Warcraft :D. if ur making a poll, throw it in too.

DoW will take over your life :P

aye Battle for middle earth is actualy good game, wouldnt mind playing it at the lan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Ugh, don't use BFME.. it's a bit meh.

My votes would be for:
    C&C Zero Hour
    Warcraft3 TFT (Even though I've never played it seems very popular)
    AoE2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Rome Total War should at least be considered.

never played Battle for middle earth but lotr sounds good...
    hmm i would like to play some warcraft III:TFT then some DoW
    rome TW is a good game but i don't reall rate it multiplayer because of my love of the two above.

• Advertisement

isnt the new TW game coming out befor the lan... i say that will be played here and there

Advertisement