Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petition for other games here

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Bumpety bump. Apparently q4 should be out about a week before the LAN? Still don't know if this will run on my machine or not (you'd think they'd release minimum specs, but no), but shouldn't this be on the top list of games to be played?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Apocalypse101

Fobia wrote:
    Bumpety bump. Apparently q4 should be out before the LAN?...shouldn't this be on the top list of games to be played?
    For it to even be played, (let alone be on top of the list!) it would require 40 ppl to go and fork out money 4 a new game a week before the LAN.......doesn't seem likely tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

AMERICAS ARMY.......if it hasnt been said already coz im too lazy too read down through all the replys. bloody brilliant game.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Nebuchadnezzar

My insignificant amount of posts might make my opinion worthless - but ya cant go wrong with Warcraft3....unless of course you've never played it......

My insignificant amount of posts might make my opinion worthless - but ya cant go wrong with Warcraft3....unless of course you've never played it......
    No no... u were right the 1st time. Cant go wrong with WC3..
    played before or not :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Spot of WOW.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Doom1 on lan co-op deadly :D

Spot of WOW.
    Drake already mentioned WoW and was told NO :(
    There's not gonna be internet connection made available for playing WoW
    as far as i know...
    Why go to a LAN to play WoW anyway??(cept maybe extreme boredom..)
    It's in no way watsoever a LAN game..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

I never got YTF people play WoW at lans... It boggles the mind. Just sit at home if u wanna play Wow... the net connection will be better too!

But really... does it have some fantastic lan server mode or wat ? I think jeremy said it best in episode 8 of pure pwnage "playing WoW at a lan? WTF, lol"

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mugsir

I'll play zero hour, wolf:et, AVP, any fps.
    Would love to play farcry if we could get enough players amazing maps, i have image, if any1 wants to play:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

I'd second Far Cry and as for an RTS how about Total Annilation,Haven't played in years but i know i've got an install folder somewhere. OR some C&C redalert 2 or the new one Generals.

Problem is most RTS take a long time to play out.

timeout wrote:
    Problem is most RTS take a long time to play out.
    Depends on the RTS. Age of Empires..(Looooong) WC(15-20 mins.usually)
    Anyway... last i checked, we had 48Hrs ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭electrofelix

Anyway... last i checked, we had 48Hrs ;)

make that 49hrs, clocks go back an hour on saturday :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

It'd actually be fantastic if we got a slightly organised game of ET going at some point, even 4v4 or something. Love that game.
    Also, I'd play RA2 or Generals very readily. AOE2 too, but that can degrade to hordes and hordes of pikemen because there's nothing left but wood and food from farms, usually lasting about 7 hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Wc3 : Tft

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

For the benefit I was joking..

maybe ;)

All these fangeled new games humbuggery is in order. TFC will be played. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mugsir

TFC will be played. That is all.

Great! TFC is wicked, and any C&C is great :D

Any1 play deathmatch classic anymore?:confused:
    Will give Total Annilation a go as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 dr_gonza_attorney

age of empires 3 anyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Billy Kovachy

Yea I would like some Wolf et even maybe a tourney for it. Only game iam reasonable at. (aka thingy2u)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

No games except multiplayer Minesweeper plx..

• Advertisement
Advertisement