Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipoh photo problem - just frooze

Options
  • 14-09-2005 1:51pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Got ipod photo for a presant there a few days ago, just whern I was getting round to it put a few songs on it. had a quick listen to see if it was working(no drag and drop really annoying!) but from a few reads here I see there is alternatives.
    I restarted the computer and now the ipod says "Do not disconnect."
    there big red thing isn't there at all. it just seems frozen.
    I've tried to reset it by plugging it into the power source and turning the hold button to on and off quickly but nothing happenin.
    Can't seem to get around it so any ideas or head of anything? doubt I'd have to bring it back.. I haven't even used it yet!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Try holding down "menu" and the centre button to reset an iPod photo, see if that helps?

Gadget

Advertisement