Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish St. Leger Saturday 17th Sep.

• 14-09-2005 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

1m 6f, (Group 1), Curragh, Saturday 3:40

Collier Hill
    @ 12 - 1

€50 e.w do-it do-it :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Any reason behind this?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

It has to be yeats for me as it won well in royal ascot in york and this horse was one time a derby favourite and should prove too good for vinnie roe and shalapour.I agree collier hill is a good e.w price but has a tough task in finishing in front of shalapour vinnie roe and yeats along with cherry mix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

Because he came 2nd and 3rs in he's last 2 Grade1 starts abroad. He won he's 2nd last start (Grade2) so he has a very good chance.

The jock wrote:
    It has to be yeats for me as it won well in royal ascot in york and this horse was one time a derby favourite and should prove too good for vinnie roe and shalapour.I agree collier hill is a good e.w price but has a tough task in finishing in front of shalapour vinnie roe and yeats along with cherry mix.

he was long time derby favorite... if he had any other trainer he would not have been.

He is a good horse, But the extended trip may test he's stamina and that inmjury may come back into play when exhaustion comes into the equasion.

Cherry Mix's Arc form hasn't come off to well considering Bago is now a flop in my eyes and Ouija Board hasn't done anything. Acropolis is crap and he was close by at the finish...

Shalapour? nah...

I'd go with Collier...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Ouija Board hasn't done anything

Except of course win the Irish and English oaks, the Breeders Cup turf and come an unlucky third in the Arc.

• Advertisement

masterK wrote:
    Except of course win the Irish and English oaks, the Breeders Cup turf and come an unlucky third in the Arc.

If you read it... it said that the ARC form hasn't held up (this included ouija board). And it meant that since the arc she hasn't done anything.

I know what she did before the arc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

She hasn't done anything because she got injured in her one and only race this season.

masterK wrote:
    She hasn't done anything because she got injured in her one and only race this season.

and your point is? the form of the arc doesn't hold true. None of the principles in the race have done anything major since. So cherry Mix doesn't look to be the one for this race is all i'm saying.

Collier hill has stronger credentials and so does Yeats tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

Is Cloone River running does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

In the St Ledger? heard Mr. Nolan mention something about it alright. He's in the betting for it as far as I know

• Advertisement

He was, not anymore. Thought his odds were a little high for some reason. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

528i wrote:
    1m 6f, (Group 1), Curragh, Saturday 3:40

Collier Hill
    @ 12 - 1

€50 e.w do-it do-it :D
    Well done sir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Well fair play to ya boy, ran a cracker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

Class !! anyone else do him ?

t'dowl paddypower account is looking fierce well now :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Well done 528i....we'll be keeping an eye out for ya in the future...

528i wrote:
    Class !! anyone else do him ?

t'dowl paddypower account is looking fierce well now :D:D:D
    Good work.

Advertisement