Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mick Chillage live @ Electric city

Options
  • 14-09-2005 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

This thursday 15th of september @ Electricity, Dublins premier techno & electro night, in Traffic on Abbey street, I will be playing my first live techno set. Electricity has been running for a couple of years and has been going from strenght to strenght, some of the finest international & local names in electronica have performed live & dejayed at this night Speedy j, Laurent Garnier, Alter ego, Neil Landstrumm etc...So its a pleasure for me to play my live debut at this fine club.. Doors open 11ish my set should start at 12ish, there will be two local djs spinning & Paul Chillage will be there..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭almostagassi

im genuinely sorry i missed the gig, im sure it was savage. the fecking dole office stopped paying me so now me and my mate dj welfare ended up sitting around listening to ninties cheesy dance.

but was that really your first gig???? i was at tbmc five years ago and i think it was warps 'we are 10' didnt both Chillage Idiots play a set in the lobby??

what time do u play on sunday at? i cant remember if its closer to six or nine. i love your program, end up recording alot of it on to tape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭mick chillage

Yeh the set went well apart from a couple of moments were the audio dropped out : ( and a missing leadline bit on one of the tracks, good crowd and eddie and barry played some fine techno & electro. It was my first live techno set, the night at tbmc we were both djing... The Idiots usualy play on sunday night between 8pm & 10pm approx, all going well a new show this sunday.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭almostagassi

great im looking forward to it,

Advertisement