Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED - "integrated 'real time' accounting system"

Options
  • 14-09-2005 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

Hi, I hope I put this in the right place. If not, sorry!

The company I work for is looking for accountancy software. Our acountant tells me Sage isn't flexable enough as the ideal package would be 'tuneable' to specific requirements.

Fully integrated 'real time' accounting system for a small to medium sized manufacturing engineering company with a focus on the following areas:

Sales (incl SOP)
    Purchasing (incl POP)
    Stock Control
    Manufacturing (incl MRP, BOM, WIP, time recording etc)
    Payroll
    Financial (incl Multi Company, Nominal Ledger, Sales/Purchases Ledger, Intra group trading, Treasury functions, Job/Product costing, Fixed Assets)
    Report writer capability

If I could be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭7aken

have you looked at gnucash??

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭AndrewMc

Never used it, but SQL-ledger might be your best bet, although some of what you're looking for is still under development. Could be a while before the new features are done, but if you're able you can try help them out, or at least ask them to concentrate on what you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Although I detest Sage with a passion, it is highly customiseable. You just need a developer to do it for you. I also head from a sage techy that Sage's backend is being ported to SQL Server which is great news, if ye like Sage :)

Advertisement