Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visit "the other side"

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Am I the only one who's vaguely worried by Unionists and Republicans having their own discussion boards on which to... discuss? No, it's not discussion, it's just babbling about hatred for the other side, mostly.

I'm reminded of StormFront, though in fairness it's not as bad as that.

rsynnott wrote:
    Am I the only one who's vaguely worried by Unionists and Republicans having their own discussion boards on which to... discuss? No, it's not discussion, it's just babbling about hatred for the other side, mostly.

I'm reminded of StormFront, though in fairness it's not as bad as that.
    Ok I'm closing this now-those that want to visit calton ,please abide by their rules and note that you are talking in an environment where you may not grasp where they are coming from and vice versa.
    Thats awkward enough in real life but very awkward when its a bulletin board.
    Remember the maxim-the spoken word conveys a lot more information than the written.

Welcome proddy girl by the way and bluefin,I was remiss of myself not to do that earlier.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement