Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space Race BBC 2 Wednesday.

Options
  • 14-09-2005 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

I should be posted this up before tonights first programme, but if you missed it then I'm sure it'll be repeated.

Space Race is a big budget UK/USA/USSR/German co production about the development of the er Space Race from the end of WW2 (tonights prog) to the Apollo landings.

Here's the next programme precise.

DOCUMENTARY: Space Race
    Channel: BBC 2 Northern Ireland (Digital) 106
    Date: Wednesday 21st September 2005
    Time: 21:00 to 22:00
    Duration: 1 hour.
    Race for Satellites. Episode 2.
    Four-part docudrama series revealing the untold true story behind the Cold War race to put man into space. Werhner von Braun, once Hitler's leading rocket scientist, is now in America where he hopes to launch the world's first satellite. He has no idea of his secret rival in the Soviet Union, Sergei Korolev, whose existence is a closely guarded state secret. Like von Braun, Korolev is prepared to gamble everything to be first in space.

I thought tonights episode was exellent docu-drama.

Mike.

Advertisement