Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those using BT BB...

• 14-09-2005 10:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭

...what phone package are you using? They're doing line rental for €10pm when getting BB, but as far as I can make out, they charge you an extra €10pm to allow you to make calls through them? Is that correct?

Anyone found another telephony provider who will charge reasonable rates for calls only, not for LR which I would hope to route through BT?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i heard this ad on the radio, so i'm not to sure on the in's and out's of it.

this package is aimed towards businesses who sign up for calls/line rental/broadband from BT.

they say that you have to have a minimum spend on your calls to avail of the €10 per month broadband.

that's all i can pick out from the ad (and all i can remember from it :D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

yeah i signed up for an offer of somewhat similar details back in july where my line rental is €10 rather than eircoms €21 when i got it with the BB, so im on the BB+ and it works out at €50 odd euros a month,for BB and rental.

Advertisement