Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a song- help! :confused:

Options
  • 15-09-2005 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Help!!!!!!!!!

Im looking for hip-hop/rnb song thats mixed with arabic music. I dont know any lyrics nor the artist! it must hav been in the charts at some point this year. I heard it in a club months ago. Any suggestion will be welcome, ill check everythin until i find it!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

snowfl8ke wrote:
    Help!!!!!!!!!

Im looking for hip-hop/rnb song thats mixed with arabic music. I dont know any lyrics nor the artist! it must hav been in the charts at some point this year. I heard it in a club months ago. Any suggestion will be welcome, ill check everythin until i find it!

Thanks!
    It was hardly Punjabi M.C was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 snowfl8ke

No, I dont think its Punjabi MC, not dat Bhangra - Knight Rider Remix song anyway. The voice isnt the same at all.
    As for Peugeot ad, i dont know! Dont remember any Peugeot ad! ;)
    Raaaaa its so annoying... I have that little bit of music that keeps truning around in my head and cant find wat it is!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭taibhse

Is it Nas and Pharrell - Flyest angel or maybe Truth hurts - addictive. There seems to be a lot of r'n'b and hip hop artists using Asian beats at the moment though

Advertisement