Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handing over the JC Forum

• 15-09-2005 12:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭

So, we've talked about school, the Mocks, we've sat the Mocks, we've sat the real exam, we've disscused the exams, we've talked about what we're doing for the summer, we've talked about our Careers in the future, there was even a gathering (which i missed :( ), we've talked about returning to school, Transition Year, we've got our results we've congratulated each other.

Now that everything that has to do with the Junior Cert of 2005 has been done and discussed it's time for this years JC-ers to take over the JC forum.

JC-ers of the year passed, if you'd like to say a few words... a few heart filled speeches, and encouragement....

Take care of it (the forum), guys.

In the meantime, support the Secondary School Forum so we can have a new place to live/post.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

Until we get our own forum(if we ever do), where are we supposed to go?? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

ill see y'all in 2008 rofl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭*MmmPie*

Bye now! Enjoy the next three years of your life, you can tell us all about it...in 3 years...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Who said we were leaving?
    I think it's time to assume the role of 'irritatingly superior fourth/fifth years who just won't stop giving useless pieces of advice'.

Until the new forum. Then we can bugger on off.

If the new people get the JC board a bad name... by god will they be smoten.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

YAY!!!! You're handing over the forum to me, right?? YAY!!!!!!!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

Hold your horses.

I'm not quite ready to leave yet.

I keep coming back...

It's like some kind of reflex...

Advertisement