Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Poor Chap

• 15-09-2005 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91059-13437430,00.html

PAINFUL TACKLE FOR PLAYER

A footballer had to have six stitches in his penis after it was ripped open in a tackle.

Chavdar Yankow, 21, sustained a three-inch gash playing for Hamburg 96 in Germany.

His shorts were "soaked with blood" but team doctors managed to patch Yankow up.

Amazingly, after the painful incident Yankow returned to the pitch and played on.

And the German went on to score in his side's 2-0 win over Frankfurt.

The story says it all really.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ARRRRRGH! Can ya imagine?? Must have been agony ya know when stuff starts happening down there with stitches in it n'all that.

Wont hear me complaining next time i skin me knees in a a tackle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,982 ✭✭✭Big Ears

He must be a very strong player mentally , im impressed .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

PLAYED ON??? Now thats what we need to see more of these days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Holy crap! I somehow can't imagine Rio Ferdinand playing on after a hair emergency let alone a 3 inch penis wound! Fair play t that bloke - I'm off to buy him in Championship manager to steel up my team.

Edit: I said '3 inch penis' :D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

mother of god, cringe!!!! Hard as nails that guy!!! or maybe not with a injury like that if u know what I mean!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

he was all fore-play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

i was playing a gaa match one night and a player got his "beans" ripped open. but the "frank" getting ripped is a new one.

also did anyone see/hear about the player in argentina who was shot by riot police with a rubber bullet? looks like the cops are going to burn for it as 6 of them have been suspended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I'll more careful playing ball in future after reading that! eeep!

To play on and score after that commands respeck!

Advertisement