Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sandals

• 15-09-2005 1:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭

Fair enough, good luck with it during the winter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Orla: is this wagamama prize winning Orla?

dublindude wrote:
    Orla: is this wagamama prize winning Orla?

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

orla wrote:
    yes

You should get it tomorrow! Blame me for the delay.

there's a thread hijack of epic porportions.

You never answered why you refused to wear anything other than sandals?

• Advertisement

best of luck with that then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Why would you wear socks with sandals? I've only ever seen that in Ireland, and I've yet to figure out the logic behind it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well this seems like a silly fad that will last all but a couple of weeks at the most. But if not, then fair play, keep at it and don't let such Faux Pas notions like socks with sandles put you off. I honestly think there's something about a girl wearing stripey socks with a pair of Birkinstocks or the like.

Advertisement