Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How was your night??

• 15-09-2005 7:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭

I had a great night :) i was also told i was on the 9 o'clock news :eek: (in the backround garda taking my details) i went to the Ambassador what did you all do????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Stayed at work. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

well it wasnt your jc night now was it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

animal nite
    music, hot tub, drink, and stuff lol cool party with friends

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

I had a great night :) i was also told i was on the 9 o'clock news :eek: (in the backround garda taking my details) i went to the Ambassador what did you all do????

So that was you lot I could hear shouting and screaming from my gaff last night.. Dare I ask why the Garda were taking your details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Mysteryfish

I had such a good night, though I am so tired today and feet kill. I went to "the Wezz". Twas a lot of fun and it was great just to be with all your friends! Everyone was like zombies in school today though, and the fact that I had double PE didn't help the situation at all. Now, instead of just my feet hurting, my whole body does!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Only 7 of my class showed up today and it turns out we were the ones that stayed in last night.

Ah, it was nice for a change. No homeowrk. Just went for a meal with the family and we stayed in last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 *dream09*

I went bowling and q-zar with around 30 people in my year and the german exchange students came,then we went to the princess garden chinese place I had a brilliant time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

em cause i had a litre of bulmers in my hand (maybe) :)

hehe :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Savage craic, bout 20 of us walked down a road then say a teacher coming so some idots did a dive over a wall and buckeled them selves Tehehe.Thew some apples at people.went to the cinema and came out and we were heckled by a garda for singing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

your parents must be so proud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭jayo99

here's the original post..

Savage craic, bout 20 of us walked down a road then say a teacher coming so some idots did a dive over a wall and buckeled them selves Tehehe.Thew some apples at people.went to the cinema and came out and we were heckled by a garda for singing.

and just some of the corrections.. Prizes for spotting the most mistakes..

Savage craic, about 20 of us walked down a road then saw a teacher coming, so some idots dived over a wall and buckled themselves Tehehe.Threw some apples at people.went to the cinema and came out and we were heckled by a garda for singing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Wow. Wow, you must feel SO great now that you've found some spelling mistakes. I just wish I had seen them and decided to spend that effort in replying, fixing the message, and not adding anything to the topic.

On topic, I had a great night.

jayo99 wrote:
    so some idots dived over a wall and buckled themselves
    You missed one, you idiot!!!!
    You left idiot uncorrected :eek: lolz (stop trying to be mr/ or missus perfect if you cant correct it properly yourself)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

i thought it was so hilarious on the 9 oclock news, the guy being interviewed

*Holds up blue bag of cans* Ah yeah I just went in there and bought these cans no probs, it terrible what you can get away with these days...

and then outside the ambassdor the same attitude its disgraeful what young kids get up to these days, i blame the governement...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭jayo99

Jakkass - with a name like that do I even have to reply ?? It's too easy !

Flashling - " I just wish I had seen them" - So, you admit you have about the same IQ as the original poster & so you didn't see any problem with the original post. Ahh . Again.. Too easy !

jayo99 wrote:
    Jakkass - with a name like that do I even have to reply ?? It's too easy !
    you did though didnt you? rofl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

You know what I like? I like pizza.

I had a good night. The only way it could have been better, is if it contained more sex and pizza.

jayo99 wrote:

Flashling - " I just wish I had seen them" - So, you admit you have about the same IQ as the original poster & so you didn't see any problem with the original post. Ahh . Again.. Too easy !

I don't know the IQ of the original poster, so I can't comment on that, though I'm interested to know how you know it/why you think that how you spell has anything to do with IQ. There were a few spelling mistakes in the post, yes, what I was really wanted to say was why would you come to a forum you haven't posted on before, much anyway, I don't recognise the name, post on a topic you had nothing to say on, and possibly make someone feel bad about their post? I'm sure that this post is grammatically incorrect, but unless it's horribly, horribly bad, everyone else is too nice to be mean about it. Also, your post is grammatically incorrect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

ah now i'd only give that a 4 out of 10

/me runs away from Flashling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

*sigh* While we're being pedantic:

Ah now I'd only give that a 4 out of 10

Capitalise Man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

jayo99 - your idiocy strikes me so much that it appears on par with trollishness. If you are in fact not a troll, please look up the meaning of the word 'sarcasm' before you approach the internet again.

On topic - I had a good night. Went out, got pizza, went to the cinema. Nothing terribly exciting, but was enjoyable, and I didn't feel like crap the day after.

I was trying to be nice so that I didn't invalidate (is that a word?) my own point......It was really hard not to pick on his username/insult his ma/face! If you feel like doing those things however, I can't stop you...... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

Café, pizza, cinema, pizza, house party.
    You don't need drink to have a good night.
    Jayo, are you a Junior Cert? If not it's nice to see you're so petty that correcting the spellings and grammar of those younger than yourself gives you a kick! ;) Chill man.

Piste wrote:
    *sigh* While we're being pedantic:

Ah now I'd only give that a 4 out of 10

Capitalise Man!
    dont start with that grammar bull**** :/
    kk thnx

i twas gettin teh idiot back for using teh gramatical correctionz, (if you get meh) kkthnx

By correcting THEM?
    Yes, that makes sense. Correct other people's grammar/spelling, then give out to others for doing it too.

lol omg :p
    i was gettin teh idiot (Jayo not Piste) back because he had corrected it incorrectly :eek:

• Advertisement

Yeah, I understand that, and I am for patronising idiots, but if you do something like that you can't go turn around and tell other people to stop correcting grammar.

Advertisement