Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Graffiti

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭nannou4

And just to point out no writer vandalises homes , or shops..

And no im not Grift ,

to think a person that wanted would defend himself on this is stupid..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Wow that was fast! Were you just hanging around waiting for someone to post?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

anybody know any good ways of removing spray paint from walls?

no i posted it twice by accident..:)

conclusion..Graffiti is good in the right places and not all over the city..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Well I've nothing against graffiti so I'll say nothing.

Yeh me neither ,
    i do write , not illegally anymore after a few run ins ,
    but i do write legally ,
    and i do like to see tags around the city , they keep the city from being boring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

nannou4 wrote: »
    You guys are not serious..

Grift for a start is no way sh!t
    he is Dublins all city king
    and although writers like gone have proble done more damage than him you still come down on grift hard as ever..not that its a bad thing..

the reason is that grifts letters in his handstlyes , throwups and pieces are simple and legible..there noy sh!t there basic with a nice crisp style..
    you think hes sh!t you try and do what hes done.not even in the middle of town try and do that in your back garden in as much time as you like..
    you dont diss a king if you cant burn him..and i know you cant..

Grift can do 10 colour wildstyle pieces , he could do a full wall mural , just because he doesnt that doesnt mean he cant..

Yes writers like milk and ears have more style and such but half of you havent even heard of them , but all of you have heard of grift , and thats what he went out writing to do..he has achieved his goal , he doesnt care if you think hes sh!te because if you think hes sh!te then that means youve heard of him , not mentioning you could never do what he can do , not mentioning in the middle of town in a space of five minutes... hmm.
    LOL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Maybe grift should get a job.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement