Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

betting

• 15-09-2005 8:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

Right lads , Ill try and start this and see how i get on basically most of us do a "wee" football on a saturday but a few of us do a bit more and very successfully as well , i would think i have a VERY good percentage win rate against the bookmakers regarding football bets , so im going to do a Value betting thread and tips on what i think will happen , now i will tell everyone what bets im doing for that days football , now im going to try and keep this thread going for as long as i can so , please dont reply unless you really have too

Last night i got great value on barcelona to win at 6/5 i had €100 on them which will see me get a return of 220 so im up €120 from last nights football , ill try to avoid doing accumulaters at all costs i look for the value so here goes

Thursday 15th september
    not great action tonight so going too try and pick something out just because its my first day

Im going to do a small bet on three teams
    stake €10
    11/10 HIBERNIAN(home) vs DNIPRO
    1/3 MIDDLESBRO(home) vs XANTHI
    (no price yet)but should be even money Dundalk(home) vs Monaghan
    all prices above are Bar One
    and if it wins the bet will pay €56 so nice tidy profit , here is hoping

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Bad day today with dundalk and hibs both drawing , middlesboro won
    i will be back so im €10 down now out of 50 that im starting this thing with

so kitty left is €40

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Finished €20 up for the night after my two €50 bets on Monaco and Bolton returned €30+, but Hibs let my €10 treble with Bolton/Monaco down and my wild stab in the dark €3 12 match accumulator didn't come good... ;)

CL gave me a healthy return as well, I'd a tenner on the four Italian clubs all to win, netting €46 and won €75 on €100 Milan/Chelsea and €50 Milan/Inter doubles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

I'll join you for the weekend prem matches. tbh I'm a bit **** at it. I'm only a 20 up on my betfred a/c in the past couple of weeks.

Advertisement