Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Start Saving Now

Options
  • 15-09-2005 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

Just read this posted by Kelly Schaefer on the Atheist forum
    It's very likely that we will play a few select festivals next year with the original UP lineup choy, flynn, burkey, and myself, but we need the right situation in order to do it, but reforming will not happen, we would not want to taint the integrity by trying to re-create the past so to speak you know guys?? But a few shows would ****ing rule!!I hope it happens, i am totally into it. Thanks for giving a ****

I don't care where it is, I am there.

Now I just need to go and change me nicks :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Excellent!

I don't think they'll be playing Eamon Dorans though... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

This would be worth going to :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

It might just happen too...
    Man you know I would love to see Athiest in any of those festivals as long as we can play again together. I was listening to the reissue cd's and man that was some crazy **** we were doing I love it .

It brought back some serious memories so lets pull together to see this **** happen again.

Cheers everybody

Tony Choy

Advertisement