Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 15-09-2005 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

First of all thank you for internet streaming. I can hear you clearly in Warsaw, Poland :]

I really enjoy the music that your station is playing, it really is my kind of stuff. (especially the Ch.I. one).

The question I want to ask, what is the name of the opening track in Chillage Idiots show? I really can get that tune off my head :D

Best regards,
    Moineau

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

:eek: Its called "The Chillage idiots are on" by Paul Chillage a Tallaght Studios production.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭mick chillage

Its actualy a collaboration between Herbie Hancock (on keys) Mick Chillage on roland tr808 (drum machine) and Paul Chillages fine vocals. And is available on blue note records

Advertisement