Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson Z800i / Nokia 6680

• 15-09-2005 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭

Just looking for a bit of advice and opinions. Currently have a nokia 6230 and i'm with vodafone. Found out last week i'm eligable for an upgrade and was considering these two phone.

Who has either of them and anybody got any opinions on them?

I like nokia phone's, but i also like the the sony ericsson because i would like a flip phone!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I love my 6680, greatest phone I've had. So in, my biased, opinion go with the 6680.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

get the nokia its symbian... ericsson software is pants! if you want 3rd party apps go for the 6680

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Runs Symbian and therefore as mobileplaza says, it has LOADS of apps out there for it.
    The V800 is nice, but believe me, I have had both of them and you will bore of the V800 very quickly

Advertisement