Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The new Dome

• 15-09-2005 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,469 ✭✭✭✭

Have to say i am not liking it - less seats, food is more expensive and there is less of a choice.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Im new to WIT and I like the new Dome's design but find the food is pretty expensive, at lunch time the chances of getting a seat is very slim, and ya there are also a lot of seats needed..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Food there was always expensive, but cheaper than the canteen.

I prefer the new layout - feels more like a pub now that an empty hall with a few seats thrown around it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

It feels like a gentlemans club. I was fully expecting lap dancers on every table when i ventured in today. Much to my disapointment there where only 3 lap dancers (not enough to go around to be quite frank), there was however an american pool table and a cigar room around the back! Quite elegant and exacltly what students want! Leather couches and high rise tables that you can't reach while eating, brilliant! One cash register for payment of a thing the chef likes to call cuisine, also know as cack! ohh and the leather couches fall of when you sit in em.

the food in the college is sh*te and always will be as long as there is no other viable option other than to bring a packed lunch that your mammy supplies! There is too much of a monopoly going on since the one guy owns the 4 canteens in the college.

And if i have to hear Byran Adams or the Frames again next week i'll go spare....

(did anyone see the sexy foregin girl working in there, the one with the blonde hear, yum!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

I'm just going into 3rd year and have yet to set foot in the dome for any reason.... :O....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

HAHA ya that girl. **** ya. Seen her somewhere else tho, just cant place where

• Advertisement

Sully04 wrote:
    HAHA ya that girl. **** ya. Seen her somewhere else tho, just cant place where

yeah i saw her first in my dreams, she was fantastic, she even made the bed and flufled the pillows after.......now thats classy! :)

Seems like the poor girl is lost walking around the place. Are we ever to see a smile? :) Anyone know anything about her?

yes i'm compling a full dossier at the moment. Most of it is pasted onto my walls with red circles around her face. I live in a basment with poor lighting and drainage. You can come around and read my findings if you like Sully.

Bring a net, you know the ones, hunting nets that hunters capture bears and stuff in.....just in case!

Advertisement