Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

lost alarm key! bmw e36

Options
  • 15-09-2005 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

lads

i got a 93 316i lost the damn alarm key, theres a factory fitted alarm in it. bmw.
    whats the craic with a new key......?

also theres no comfort windows on it (auto close) where can i get a module to slap into it, but i believe the bmw ones cost hundreds, im looking for a cheaper alternative......
    of course....... :D

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Same happened to me... becuase mine was first registered in England a d$aler told me not to bother even trying to get another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

X, I have a number of a guy in town Next the The Victoria Sporting Club, There cheap and may be able to help with both of your problems they will tell you over the phone either way, Now to try and find the Business Card.

Advertisement