Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

an irish online game retailer?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

hopefully within the month, i'll keep you all posted on this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

an ychance of us import ps2 games too? alot of people have modded consoles, i cant wait to see ure range of psp games and prices

i think i'll wait for the next gen of consoles before i make a decision on whether i'll stock games for them or not. for the moment i'll be focusing on handhelds. but if i get enough interest i'll check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 54,348 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

would you consider doing pc games

theirs brilliant pc games coming out soon Black and white 2 and fear etc

i hope deadduck this business goes well for you

i hate ordering stuff in england
    so if you decide to do the next generation console games ill buy the games off you for sure

another vote for the next gen consoles, keep em coming and i'll have a serious look at it. as for pc games, unlikely. prices drop too fast, too high a chance of getting stung with expensive stock. handhelds and consoles are a much safer bet

• Advertisement

looks like my plans have hit the rocks in a big way. when i weighed up everything against play, i simply can't compete, my profits would only be a couple of euro a game. i don't know if its cos jersey, where play are based, dont charge tax or something, but i cant match them. just want to say thanks to everyone who voted and posted here, some very encouraging stuff as well as some sound advice. maybe someone else in ireland might be able to have a crack at it, and best of luck to them. i'll certainly buy off them anyway. thanks again everyone

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Plays profits are huge because they buy in MASSIVE bulk. Jersey helps because of lower (or even non-existent) corporation tax...

Unlucky man, I would have been well interested..

Advertisement