Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rockstar dig at Jack Thompson

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I was a happily married man – two kids, a wife, a mistress and an almost unnatural interest in strippers. Then, I got hooked on the internet. Now, I have no time or energy for infidelity, as all of my time is taken up planning family vacations and helping my kids learn about history using the enormous resources of the web. It has certainly ruined my fun.”

hehe
    “Before, when I would buy drugs, I would have no idea what to do with them, so they used to sit, untaken on my side board. After years of buying drugs, but being unable to take them due to ignorance, I had pounds of crack, heroin and reefer stashed in my house. Then, thanks to the internet, I learned how to take them, using a vacuum cleaner, a car battery and a small dog. I am literally out of my mind all of the time and my life has turned to sh*t. Thanks a lot, internet! I say, ‘turn it off!’ ”

- Jeremy Fagin, Los Santos, San Andreas

My fav
    “Growing up in a strict religious house hold, I did not know what a penis or a vagina was. Then I got hooked on the internet. Now, I am ashamed to admit I have both.”

- Name withheld
    “I am a mentally unstable sociopath and pedophile who liked to prey on unsuspecting children. Now, because of the internet, everyone is only too aware of the dangers posed by creepy men befriending young children. It's quite simply ruined my life.”

- Derrick Hale, St. Paul’s High Security Mental Asylum.

hehehehe

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

CITIZENS
    UNITED
    NEGATING
    TECHNOLOGY
    FOR
    LIFE
    AND
    PEOPLE'S
    SAFETY

Great acronym too.... :D

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

lol

The fake website is hilarious:

“Growing up in a strict religious house hold, I did not know what a penis or a vagina was. Then I got hooked on the internet. Now, I am ashamed to admit I have both.”

- Name withheld

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

lol, fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

TmB wrote:
    CITIZENS
    UNITED
    NEGATING
    TECHNOLOGY
    FOR
    LIFE
    AND
    PEOPLE'S
    SAFETY

rofl :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Heh great stuff :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

hehe i saw this yesterday, some of those 'true life' quotes are classic, especially the internet teaching the guy how to take drugs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

TmB wrote:
    CITIZENS
    UNITED
    NEGATING
    TECHNOLOGY
    FOR
    LIFE
    AND
    PEOPLE'S
    SAFETY

:eek: :eek:

Penny Arcade's Thinkgeek store have an "I Hate Jack Thompson" t-shirt, hihi

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Only together can we lick the Citizens United Negating Techology For Life And People's Safety.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

koneko wrote:
    :eek: :eek:

Penny Arcade's Thinkgeek store have an "I Hate Jack Thompson" t-shirt, hihi

*note to self buy t-shirt

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

amp wrote:
    Only together can we lick the Citizens United Negating Techology For Life And People's Safety.

You're a bad man, amp. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭supersheep

Amp, I love you for that! You are the funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Just wondering how one gains entry to
    CITIZENS
    UNITED
    NEGATING
    TECHNOLOGY
    FOR
    LIFE
    AND
    PEOPLE'S
    SAFETY !

Advertisement