Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€30 Hosting Offer

Options
  • 15-09-2005 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭

To celebrate our sponsorship of the IIA Congress (http://www.internetcongress.ie) we are offering our SOHO account for a mere €30 per annum:

- 100 MB disk
    - 3 GB monthly transfer
    - Wide range of preinstalled scripts
    - 50 pop3 accounts
    - Host up to 2 sites

Available in both linux and windows flavours

To avail of this limited time offer use the coupon code: sohoseptember

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

cool, 30, does that inc or exc IE-VAT

also at what pt is the disc applied cos at the "Tell us who you are:
    I am a new customer. Add this order to my account." stage (having entered the code one screen previous) there is mention of the discount and it wants to charge Sub Total €50.00 + Tax Due (Tax/VAT ID: IE6390845P) €10.50 = Total Due €60.50

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I think you've stumbled upon a bug in our billing system!
    It doesn't seem to like long coupon codes.

Please use the coupon code soho instead

cool, but it still want IE-VAT of about EUR 6

If I enter a (legimiate) non-EEC name & address will you leave off the IE-VAT

Vector

VAT is applicable to all sales except those to EU VAT registered entities outside the Republic.

So no.

Sorry

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

i can't believe i signed up for an account today without looking here first. Is mise dumbass

• Advertisement

it looks like you would charge my credit card in USD? and not EUR

We currently use 2checkout for credit card payments so your credit card statement would reflect the charge in both currencies. We bill in Euro - they convert to dollar

Advertisement