Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cliona(other one!)

Options
  • 15-09-2005 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Ok, lets see

'03, Archaelogy, sess 2

'04, Marine Biology:), sess 1, was very quiet for those 3 weeks, but had great fun

'05 Legal Studies:), with Eoin:D sess 2. Heehee, had great fun for the 3 weeks, with many many memorable occasions, most people who know me probably know me from this year because i was so quiet before

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

It's me Cliona and I love you. Remember when we met and how open I was with you despite you being a total stranger. I miss those days of dragging you around by the hand in sess2 and moaning to you in sess1 *sighs melancholyly*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

Hey. Hows it Goin'?
    Cliona Ashe I assume.
    I remember thoroughly enjoying your company whenever I kept it at CTYI.
    You rocked and once again I apologise for drawing on your neck.

It's Killian by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Killian, was it by any chance you that drew on my neck on the first day? Because I found stuff written on my neck that evening... and I have no idea how it got there!!

*apologises to Cliona for the non-Cliona-relatednessification*

Aaaanyways, Cliona my darling, you rock. And you have excellent taste in books. Or at least that book you let me borrow as year. The one where the women abstain from sex to get the men to do what they want... Classic!

I have many fun memories of you in Marine Bio. Many include your sarong on Michael's head for some reason. And using you as a third of my couch while watching Finding Nemo. <MISSING TEXT> :o

*AHEM* Other good memories include me sneaking into Muireann's room, tip-toeing through your kitchen, going into your room and screaming at the top of my voice. Watching you come dangerously close to heart failure will always be a memory close to my heart. And of course, the subsequent killing of me by you and Muireann afterwards. :D Still, I got you again the next night when I hammered on your door, pretending to be an RA and shouting at you that you would have to be reported to Catriona because it was well after lights out. (It was ten past ten you fool!!) You opened the door, apologising "OMG, I'm really, really, really sorry, I didn't realise it was so late, it will never happen again.... SOPHIA YOU GODDAMN BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *WHACK* :D:D:D

Hee hee. :D I got you good! You and Muireann! I was going to get our RA to do it the next time so that you'd open the door and scream at her and then realise who it was (hehe) but Deirdre was a spoilsport and refused. Grr. Meanie. :mad:

And remember the time when you were in the shower when the firedrill went off and on the way back it was raining and you had no shoes so I gave you a piggy back? And I was wearing wedge heels so we both ended up in a puddle? *sigh* Good times...

One more '04 thing. I'm sorry for what I did at the last disco. Truly sorry. But it was an accident!! (Anyone who knows what I'm talking about, it would be much appreciated if you didn't bring it up)

This year's memories include me being absolutely amazed at how much more confident you have become, (wow. you changed SO much! What happened to the quiet little girl I had to practically DRAG to social time?!?!) and me being seriously impressed by your ability to dance like a total whore. ;) Whatever you say, you did NOT learn that from me. I am in awe. :eek:

Two more things I remember: (my mam is screaming at me so I have to go) Your newly acquired habit of stealing clothes (that used to be my job!) and you and Eiseart trying to molest me during the Archaeology Lecture. <MISSING TEXT> Any response to this should be in a PM because I don't want to go into any more detail on boards. Thank you.

I have to go. This post is to make up for not writing you a note - I felt guilty.

Love ya lots!! xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Sugarplum_fairy

Love wrote:
    And using you as a third of my couch while watching Finding Nemo.
    And I remember you being a very comfy cushion during those marine bio videos i always went to sleep during. Although as a recall you prefered someone else's lap ;)
    LOVE wrote:
    SOPHIA YOU GODDAMN BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *WHACK* :D:D:D
    Oh, I soooo wish i had slapped you harder!!! You should not have reminded me of that, you will pay for that again at the next reunion!!!(btw, ill b at the oct 1st one - and I am going to KILL YOU!)
    LOVE wrote:
    And remember the time when you were in the shower when the firedrill went off
    And Caitriona was standing right beisde us when we fell into the puddle!! :eek:
    LOVE wrote:
    me being seriously impressed by your ability to dance like a total whore. ;) Whatever you say, you did NOT learn that from me. I am in awe. :eek:
    Whatever you claim, you were a great teacher! And thank you :D
    LOVE wrote:
    Your newly acquired habit of stealing clothes
    well in all fairness, I think i deserved fionn's shirt, Squee kept licking my breasts and eis kept trying too. And fionn's coat was just too good to give up - suade for gods sake!

And you should feel guilty, awfully guilty!

Hi Cliodhna (hi cliona!)
    I miss those days of dragging you around by the hand in sess2
    and having eiseart 'experimenting' with our bras during auditions ;), good times, good times . . .

And killian, yep keep groveling, I might forgive for getting the direction wrong one day. And remember unihoc! that was fun, even if we couldnt figure out how to score any goals

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Hey Cliona! Ailbhe from Archaeology here, just popping in to say hello!

And I remember you being a very comfy cushion during those marine bio videos i always went to sleep during. Although as a recall you prefered someone else's lap ;)

Not true! Just because I had the misfortune to... you know what, you can PM me about this one too. I am a comfy cushion though. So... cushiony...
    Oh, I soooo wish i had slapped you harder!!! You should not have reminded me of that, you will pay for that again at the next reunion!!!(btw, ill b at the oct 1st one - and I am going to KILL YOU!)

Fine then. Maybe I'll never ever go to another reunion ever again and it'll be all your fault! Nah, if you haven't killed me by now, you never will, so I'm not too worried.
    Whatever you claim, you were a great teacher! And thank you :D

I did not teach you to dance. I only *wish* i could take the credit for that.
    Fionn's coat was just too good to give up - suede for gods sake!

Oh yeah! I inherit that jacket when he dies you know. And his long black coat. Stealing stuff from dead people FTW!!!!!
    And you should feel guilty, awfully guilty!

C'mon. It was your fault too! (more so than mine really now that i think about it but whatever. I'm sorry!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭the_red_cherry

hey!!! waves. we go to the same school and stuff yayyyyyyyy
    i have absolutely no ctyi memories of you as we.ve never been to the same session but you're still a rocking ctyíer

Another memory: You putting your hand up my top during American Pie in '04 and claiming it was an "accident". I might have believed you, but it happened more than once!!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭HoboJesus

Aidan here. Is this the Cliona I saw at the reunion recently? (5th). Also the one who's connected to Emma, who I'm guessing is Acid_Violet, the dragging around by the hand thing rang so many bells. I think there I embarassed you in front of your mother, perhaps by picking you up...

If so, ha ha, you live in Waterford. Come to more reunions, you too, Emma.

I'd say more, but I'm not entirely certain who you are... *fades away eerily*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Dragon Master

Hey! I was in the same sessions as you in '03 and '04!

Hey Adian *waves* yep, thats me!:D But no, acid violet is cliodhna, the other one, please, can you really imagine emma letting eis experiment with her bra! And I dont think it was so much the picking me up part that was embarrasing, more the dropping me part. And reunion this sat? yes? emma will be there too!

And soph! that was an accident, well most of the times . . .

Hey Dragon master, i dont actually know you, but hey nice meeting you *waves*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Dragon Master

*waves back*

Accident?! Suure....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭odhran

hey cliodhna! i guess i should post on your thread seeing as you posted on mine..... you rock *cyber hug*, based on the fairly limited time we spent together anyway!

hI oDHRAN

good, I've now removed Cap locks.

Hi Odhran. This is Cliona Ashe's thread but she's cool too. My thread disappeared into the abyss of cyberspace but post something good to celebrate the other wonderful Cliona!:D

i'm incredibly confused- in my two years at ctyi, i knew three clionas, none of them particularly well. in the one/two and a half subsequent years, the three have melded into one super cliona hybrid, the result being that i can't tell any of you apart... help me please!

odhran wrote:
    i'm incredibly confused- in my two years at ctyi, i knew three clionas, none of them particularly well. in the one/two and a half subsequent years, the three have melded into one super cliona hybrid, the result being that i can't tell any of you apart... help me please!

Someone else do it, I'm too tired and busy.:confused:

Cliona Ashe - Dark hair, glasses
    Cliodhna Ni Ghuidir - Brown hair, no glasses.

I'm lazy too. Someone else can finish this.:v:

odhran wrote:
    hey cliodhna! i guess i should post on your thread seeing as you posted on mine

If it's any consolation, i was very confussed too!

(there's a 3rd cliona?! Yay! - we should induct her into our exclusive society of clionas cliodhna)

• Advertisement

do either of you have a bebo or myspace account with a picture? that would really help. i'm sure there was another cliona in session 1 '03, but i'm so confused just now that maybe i made her up...... my sister is also called cliona.

Advertisement