Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reinstalling WOW

Options
  • 15-09-2005 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

just reinstalling WOW do i have to find all the patchs or will the latest patch do.

Thxs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

joe90 wrote:
    just reinstalling WOW do i have to find all the patchs or will the latest patch do.

Thxs
    You'll need to download the full 1.7.0 patch, the one you had before was more than likely the 1.6.4544 -to- 1.7.0 patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

thought so thxs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭fjon

On a related note - where is my character data stored? If I wanted to transfer to another computer, what folder should I move?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

fjon wrote:
    On a related note - where is my character data stored? If I wanted to transfer to another computer, what folder should I move?
    Your charachter stuff is stored on the Blizzard servers. If you have a custim interface, you'd want to back that folder up somewhere else before reinstalling or all of the files will be deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭fjon

Cheers binomate! That's good to know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement