Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pirate Jokes Here!!!

• 15-09-2005 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

Have you heard about the new pirate movie?
    It?s rated AARRRRGGH!

What's a pirate's favorite mode of transportation?
    A cAARRRRGGH!

what's a pirate's favorite letter of the alphabet?
    arrrr

what's a pirate's favorite kind of socks?
    arrrrgyle

what is a pirates favorite study subject?
    arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.

what's a pirate's second-choice job?
    an arrrrrrchitect!

This pirate walks into a bar with a big ship's wheel down his pants. The bartender says, "Excuse me, sir, but do you know you have a ship's wheel down the front of your pants?"
    And the pirate says...
    Aaargh, it's driving me nuts!!

a little kid with a speech impediment dresses up as a pirate and goes trick or treating. he knocks on the door of a house and a man answers. "oh, i can see you're dressed up as a pirate." the man says. "but where are your buccaneers?" the kid gets really mad, and says "on the sides of my buckin' head!"

how much did the pirate pay to get his ears pierced?
    a buccaneer

what's a pirate's favorite kind of cookie?
    ships ahoy

what do you call a pirate that skips class?
    captain hooky!

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"
    "What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."
    The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
    "Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."
    "Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."
    "Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."
    "Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."
    "Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them shat in my eye."
    "So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird ****!"
    "Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."

why does a pirate's phone go beep beep beep beep beep?
    because he left it off the hook!

what does a pirate say when he takes over santa's job?
    ho ho ho and a bottle of rum

What does a vegan pirate do in jail?
    Starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve!

What has 8 arms and 8 legs?
    8 Pirates!

ADD YOURS TO THE LIST!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

they are some really good pirtate jokes!!!so very predictable but good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pearl666

haha...no not funny, one or two are humouring..but the rest are stupid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

^^ well don't bother posting a response if the jokes aren't "humouring" you.

Anyhoo, what are pirates called pirates?
    They just arrrrrrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

yawn

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭thejovialhost

Well i frickin' loved them!! Good job

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Best jokes ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

Not a bad list....

Advertisement