Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 17/9- Dave Carroll

Options
  • 15-09-2005 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

I'm David Carroll/Daithí ÓCearrbhaill and as some of you already know I'm planning a mini-reunion for Saturday 17. Twil be small perhaps too small, so I'm posting here to get in touch with anyone who I have not contacted as of yet. Please post if you're coming even if you've already PMed me about it so other folks will know who'll be there. Anyone from Chinese session2 '05and/or Cíaran's RA group who sees this may consider themselves invited! The Green 12:00. And of course not being in either doesn't exclude you! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

Won't be able to go in. Had a change of plan at the last minute.Sorry-I'll see you at the next reunion.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Go to 125-Live in Stephen's Green at 12/2/4 o clock tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Per Liefsonson

I'll wander in at some point, I think. I'll almost definately be in town tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭guX

I'll come too.

Good, good, good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

If I'm awake in time I'll come. The chances are low.

If I'm awake in time I'll come. The chances are low.
    "Shame on thou!" cried the hypocrite.

Advertisement