Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a metal scene in Cork

Options
  • 16-09-2005 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Is there any metal scene in cork anymore, the cruiscin lan used to have a lot of bands playing , but so far this year practically nothing!!!!!!
    Anyone know whats going on there?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

Not really, to be honest i love my metal but i just prefer listening to it in my own time and place rather than at a pub or club.I'm sure they have club nights of metal every week in cruiscin and fredz.
    band wise you'll always be hard pushed for gigs, crowbar and hatebred wasthe lsat thing i was at in the city and that was class.
    someone said something to me about Exodus but i think it was a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

thecelt wrote:
    Is there any metal scene in cork anymore, the cruiscin lan used to have a lot of bands playing , but so far this year practically nothing!!!!!!
    Anyone know whats going on there?????

Death Metal bands Decpitated (Pol) and Gorerotted (UK) play the Cruiscin tonight Friday. There has been plenty of gigs since Hatebreed and Exodus are indeed playing in November; Vital Remains are playing the same month.

Advertisement