Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ne1 interested in indoor soccer

Options
  • 16-09-2005 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

How ye. Im a guy, 23 and i'd like to get a game of indoor soccer goin as a regular thing to try and keep someway fit. Like a 5 aside, its just myself at the moment. I dont know if theres a place around the city for it. If anyone has any information or would like to play let me know. Nothin too competitive, just an excuse to run around for an hour once a week...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I'm in a bit of tizzy at the moment with regards free time, but I would be interested if it's close by.

Community halls around Galway might be a place to check out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Dont know of any places, but would like to play.
    Time and venue doesnt really matter to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I'd be interested in this too.
    The hall in the college might be fairly booked up but its worth a look.
    The hall in westside is quite good.
    The hall beside pearse stadium in Salthill is ok too, maybe a little on the small side.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,584 ✭✭✭✭kippy

I'd be up for this too but not too sure of time committments at the moment.
    Will keep an eye on this thread.
    Kippy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

if you tried in the college that would be cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

yeah i'd play, need to get fit myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I'd be interested in this. Need to get my soccer legs back in action - turning into a lazy git the past year or five.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭anothervictim

I'll look into those 3 places mentioned above, personally i wouldnt mind any of them. I should know more next week some time, until then any1 else who wants to play just post away. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Congoose

I'd definitely be up for it! Could play any time pretty much.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭dannyd20

Yeah I'd be up for it too, pretty much any weekday evening would be good for me

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement